- Employment Contractors and Agreements
- EEOC Compliance
- Payroll Compliance
- Employee Manuals and Policies
- Regulatory Investigations
- EEOC & CCRD Mediations
- Drug Policies
- Internet Policies
- FMLA Compliance
- Immigration Compliance
Starting and operating a small business has many challenging tasks. You need someone you can turn to who can help you with all the legal aspects involved in running a small business. Based upon over twenty years of experience in working with employees and businesses, I have the experience and knowledge to help you succeed and will also conduct workplace investigations upon request.
Small business owners need assistance in understanding their legal obligations to their employees:
- Do I have to provide breaks and how often?
- Should I have an employee manual and what are the legal consequences of having one?
- Should I require employees to sign confidentiality and non-compete agreements?
- Should I use employees or independent contractors?
Every Client Deserves Personalized Attention
At my law firm, I will not hand your case over to a staff member. Instead, you will work one-on-one with the attorney you hired—me. I believe that every person who comes through my door deserves personal attention from a lawyer who truly cares about getting positive results.
Free Consultations. Affordable Pricing.
I understand your financial concerns about hiring an attorney, so I keep my prices affordable. In many cases, I offer flat fees or will work on a contingency fee basis. You can schedule a free initial phone consultation to discuss your case by calling 303-665-4448 or by sending me an email.