Over Two Decades Of Experience In Employment Law
I am Scott F. Reese, founding attorney of the Law Office of Scott F. Reese, P.C. With over 26 years practicing employment law, I have the in-depth experience, knowledge and skill necessary to help employees as well as small-business owners.
- Employment law: I can assist you in every single aspect of employment law, including workplace harassment and discrimination.
- Wrongful termination: If your employer wrongfully terminated you, I will help protect your rights and hold them accountable.
- Wage and hour disputes: You deserve the pay you worked hard to earn. I can help you obtain the back wages that you deserve.
- Employment contracts: Before you sign that contract, have me look over it to make sure that it is fair and favorable to you.
- Small business consultation: Do you own a small business? I can assist you in all aspects of operating your company.
Learn more about my background:
A Trustworthy And Distinguished Reputation
In my career, I have worked hard to earn the trust and respect not only of my clients, but also of other professionals. My distinctions include:
- Twenty-five-year member of the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- Past President of the local NELA affiliate
- Member of the Plaintiff Employment Lawyer’s Association
- Twenty-year member of the Colorado Bar Association’s Ethics Committee
- Named in Bristol’s Who’s Who for 2015.
Every Client Deserves Personalized Attention
At my law firm, I will not hand your case over to a staff member. Instead, you will work one-on-one with the attorney you hired—me. I believe that every person who comes through my door deserves personal attention from a lawyer who truly cares about getting positive results.
Free Consultations. Affordable Pricing.
I understand your financial concerns about hiring an attorney, so I keep my prices affordable. In many cases, I offer flat fees or will work on a contingency fee basis. You can schedule a free initial phone consultation to discuss your case by calling 303-665-4448 or by sending me an email.